The term "Over the Top” or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Google Site whose registered office is 23591 El Toro Road, Suite 150, Lake Forest, CA. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our Google Site.
- The content of the pages of this Google Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Google Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Google Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Google Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Google Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Google Site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Google Site.
- Unauthorized use of this Google Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Google Site may also include links to other Google Sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Google Site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Google Site(s).
- Your use of this Google Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Google Site is subject to the laws of the state of California.